Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Solitary Morning - American Women Artists National Exhibition

Solitary Morning, 12 x 16, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2014
SOLD

The 17th Annual American Women Artists National Exhibition opens this weekend at the Addison Art Gallery in Cape Cod (Orleans, MA). I am so pleased to be participating with my waterscape, "Solitary Morning". This show is always spectacular and inspiring to see, so if you are in the area, please drop by the gallery. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the reception this year, but my painting is there in my absence. 


American Women Artists National Exhibition
Addison Art Gallery
43 S. Orleans Rd., Orleans, MA
Opening Reception August 16, 5-7 pm

For purchase information, please contact Addison Art Gallery.
Show runs through September 15.  

No comments: